That what makes us different!Service
Argo offers only professional service that can last for decades.
We use only certified products:
1. Our glass is dated and has a laser tag on it. So you don’t need any papers for the proof.
2. Specially treated wood made specifically for windows.
3. Strong and durable materials with the best quality and longest lifetime.
Our work is backed up by the most comprehensive warranty.
It is very important to choose the right company for your project.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT GLASS FOR YOUR WINDOWS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN THE DECISION.
How to determine certified and superior quality IGU!
1. LASER MARK! The laser mark can be found on right or left lower corner on IGU. Usually it shows the date when the product has been made, identify the glass type has been used, and the identification number of the unit.
2. BENT SPACER! The technologies change yearly in improving the quality of spacer between glass units. The bent spacer our IGUs have will significantly improve glass surface temperature, has a decent sound absorption, decreases stress on sealants and helps with condensation resistance better than other window spacer systems.
3. DOUBLE SEALANT
- Primary seal minimizes moisture and it is UV resistant, provides an outstanding argon blockade.
- Secondary seal — special silicone for insulated glass units provides long-term adhesion. Provides excellent durability when exposed to moisture and is unaffected by UV exposure.