Argo Glass & windows - Glass replacement, Foggy Window Repair
Main St, Frisco, TX 75034
Tuesday: 08:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 14:00
Need Window Works?
Hire the repair man you can trust!972-360-6007
Despite the fact that recently, people are increasingly installing plastic double-glazed windows, wooden windows are still popular. And no wonder, because high-quality wooden windows can provide heat and sound insulation no worse than their plastic counterparts.
Services Offered in Frisco:
WOOD WINDOW REPAIR
HARDWARE / MECHANISM REPAIR
Nearest Cities we Serve
- Frisco (75033, 75034, 75035, 75036, 75068, 75072, 75078)
- Camey (75034)
- Collin (75026)
- Lebanon (75034)
- Lolaville (75035)
- Rockhill (75032, 75087)
- The Colony (75010, 75036, 75056)
Window Repair Near Me
Frisco Window Repair
In addition, wood is an environmentally friendly material that sometimes plays a role for some people, when choosing options for repair. The wood has a number of attractive features, one of which can even be called adherence to old traditions.
Also, it sometimes happens that it’s easier and cheaper for people not to replace wooden windows with plastic ones, since they are also quite comfortable with the usual quality of double-glazed windows. But in this case, of course, it is necessary to constantly monitor the condition of your windows, otherwise it can go sideways and it will take a lot of money to repair them. Very often people ask for repairs at the last moment, not when the cause just started to appear and the breakdown could be easily fixed, but when the changes are already irreversible, or when the user himself tries to repair the wooden window, without having any experience. Of course, in such cases, the plastic window would not stand such a relationship, not to mention the wooden ones.
Here are some reasons:
- The storage of the windows is in a lot of dampness, which occurs due to poor heating at home, or poor-quality impregnation of the material from which the window is made.
- Mechanical damage. Damage to the internal components of wooden windows, namely the heck, the glass itself, by the loop.
- Long service life without diagnostics and proper repair.
- Initially an incorrect installation, which subsequently entails a malfunction and breakdown.
- The appearance of a gap due to looseness of the hinges or their incorrect position.
What to do if these or similar troubles did occur? In this case do not try to fix the problems by yourself. This can lead to subsequent failures. Contact a professional for window repair in Frisco immediately. We guarantee you that all prices coincide with our price, in contrast to similar sites and workshops that prefer to “surprise” the client with the total amount after the repair is completed. But this will not be limited to the list of advantages of our workshop, after repair, our specialist will write you a warranty card for replaced parts.
Unlike other service companies, Argo Glass & Windows in Frisco have:
- experience replacing broken glass in wooden windows;
- sets of special tools;
- always available - gaskets;
- special accessories (reciprocal levels, angular transfers, drives, etc.).
All this in a complex allows eliminating the blowing of the flaps, incorrect operation, mashing of mechanisms in the shortest possible time. In wooden windows, as well as in metal-plastic ones, accessories may fail. In this case, it is often enough to replace the old, worn parts with new ones. Before proceeding with the repair of any type, it is necessary to conduct a diagnosis to identify the cause of the problem. Calling a wizard is the best way out in this situation!